Sunday, March 5, 2006

Back to work tomorrow

Had a nice lazy Sunday. Took a walk down Steinway Street. Finished the bathroom floor (entirely). Watched some TV. Went to the supermarket.

Carter was supposed to come over for movie night, but she called fifteen minutes before she was supposed to be here to invite me to an Oscar party. So I got dressed and went into Manhattan where I met up with Carter and her alum friend Teri and Teri's boyfriend Hiro. They live in a beautiful apartment in a building on the lower East side (33rd and 1st), which is unfortunately a good ten minute's walk from the Subway. It was fun to meet some new people. We also looked at Carter's new headshots, which look suprisingly stunning.

Back to work tomorrow. I really hope I wake up at a normal time, given I have been sleeping in for the last three days. I had sent Dan email over the weekend telling him his code is now working and he got back to me, suggesting he has arrived safely in Israel.