Wednesday, March 22, 2006

HASH(0x7f842a011858)

Didn't get to work until 10:00. Worked until 10:00. Since I have been sick, I feel like I start my day at 50% and only go down from there.

Made a good bit of progress today. Dan dealt with all the issues that came up so I actually got some code written. Got all the infrastructure working so I can do creation of clusters from the GUI. Cleanup work, input validation, etc.

Watched Monday's 24 and the Sopranos from Sunday.

Talked to Shamoun, and it looks like I'm going to get Saturday off. By that point, the bulk of the remaining code should be in place, and Peter should be able to help out with the business logic. He was already really helpful today in that he has stubbed out all the manager calls that Benny needs to make the GUI work.

Harry left today.

I'm all disoriented about the days. For some reason I thought it was Thursday when I got home tonight. Alas, it is only Wednesday (well, technically it is Thursday now because it is 2am).

So tired. I should have just gone to bed two hours ago.