Saturday, April 1, 2006

I Quit!

So, after seven months and three days, I've decided to quit my job.

I just can't take the pressure any more and feel burned out. I guess all the twelve hour days just got to me.

I told Shamoun that I would be in the office at 10:00 today (Saturday), but since I'm quitting first thing Monday, I say Fuck Him!

On one hand, I feel like I have alot of time and energy invested in this job. I've only not gone to work 1 day in the last 26. On the other hand, I have made some valuable contacts through some of the clients I have been introduced to. I think I can definitely make a ton more money and work less hours by jumping ship and going to work in the financial district.

Hey, things worked out pretty much how I wanted. This job introduced me to all sorts of people in NYC willing to pay me a ton of money, and the salary covered my expenses relating to relocating to the city.

Maybe I'll use that line from Half Baked, "Fuck you! Fuck you! You're cool. Fuck you! I'm out!"