Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Busy busy busy

My apartment finally got under contract. Getting the mortgage processed this week. Started the paperwork for the Cooperative Board interview in three weeks.

Finished my taxes tonight. A bit strange having an appointment at H&R Block at 9pm on a Wednesday, but it worked out well in the end. I don't owe as much as I thought, which is a pleasant change compared to previous years.

Had dinner and Dunkin Donuts hot chocolate with Kyle last night and got caught up.

Spent most of the day again tracking down a nasty race condition. Finally nailed it after a day and a half in front of a debugger. Work has slowed down a bit this week, which is a long desired change in pace. I'm sure it will pick up again in a couple of weeks, but in the meantime it's giving me a chance to do some cleanup work and plan for the next big thing.

Need to start packing, get things in order. Find a mover. Look into finding someone to resurface the floors before I move in. Fun fun fun.