Saturday, April 21, 2007

Mashed potatos can be your friends...

Had this dream last night about this girl from tenth grade. She was smart, really pretty, and always talked to me before and after class. In retrospect, I think maybe she might have been a little sweet on me. I'm not sure which prospect is worse - that as I'm turning 30 I'm starting to distort my youth like Kevin Arnold from The Wonder Years, or that it takes me fifteen years to recognize that a girl likes me.

Marty loaned me the soundtrack to Transformers: The Movie, and now I have that Weird Al song "Dare to be Stupid" stuck in my head.

Found a couple more memory corruption bugs in Perl Core. Submitted a patch for one of them. Posted a question on perl5-porters regarding the other.

http://rt.perl.org/rt3/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=42648

In Philly this weekend. Plenty of work to do. At the coffee shop getting ready for a waffle and using the free Internet.