Saturday, July 21, 2007

More fun with encrypted resume guy

So I got another email from the guy last week with the encrypted resume. We told him we weren't interested and I expected to never hear from him again.

Hi Devin

I am very good developer. If you can give any hint
about job leads, I will greatly appreciate that.

Thanks in advance
With regards
John

On Tue, 2007-07-10 at 12:27 -0400, Devin Heitmueller wrote:
> Oh yeah, and I followed the link to the brainbench
> certifications he provided and while it properly
> identified him as "John Smith" it said "There are no
> certifications on record" and "There are no tests on
> record". You would think he might verify his links
> before sending them to prospective employers?
>
> ==
> Devin Heitmueller
> Senior Developer

Maybe the hint I should give him is not to send people his resume encrypted without providing the decryption key?