Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tired and Grumpy

Worked from 9:30 to 3am. Just getting home now. Run into a pretty serious problem and I'm not seeing any easy way out. Shit.

I got some more spam in my LiveJournal comments section today. If this continues I'm going to have to restrict posting to logged on users. This will clearly inconvenience the two out of the three people who post to my blog since they will have to get their own accounts.



Also discovered that Apple recently changed the DVD player that comes with OS X so that you can't do screenshots while it is running. In fact, it specifically says "Screen capture is not permitted when DVD Player is running". That kind of pisses me off since it's a completely arbitrary decision and Apple doesn't really have anything to gain by preventing it since they aren't a movie studio.