Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Weekend roundup

On Saturday Victoria and I went to New Jersey. Had lunch with Grandma (who's birthday was Monday), Lauren, and Greg. Lauren had put together a gift package for me as a thank you for our participation in the wedding, which included awesome stuff like Season 3 of The Office on DVD, various pictures from her camera, Magnetic Poetry - The Office Style, and my very own Dwight-head stress ball.


(click to enlarge)

And no, Lauren did not give me the helpful recycling guide on the fridge. That was the City of New York Department of Sanitation.

Afterwards, went over to Jen and Jon's and played with Jayden for a couple of hours. I don't think I have ever seen such a hyperactive child. He was literally spinning in circles until he fell down. Holy cow.

Went to Michelle's party in Spring Lake that night. Met my high school typing teacher Mrs. Sullivan for the first time in about twelve years. Yummy desserts.

Came back to New York on Sunday. Spent the entire day at the office. Bleh.