Thursday, July 3, 2008

Perhaps David Banner needs anger management therapy?

I think perhaps David Banner should stop focusing on exotic genetic or radiation treatments and get some anger management counseling.

Sure, I can appreciate him turning into the Hulk under some circumstances. Like in the pouring rain with a flat tire, he injures himself when his tire iron slips and then he turns into the Hulk. I can get that.

But last night I watched an episode where he turned into the Hulk because he didn't have enough change for a payphone:
  1. David runs up to old rotary payphone and dials "0" for Operator. No answer.
  2. Calls information and the operator gets the number for police department, but the person can't connect the call for him.
  3. Dials police department. "Please insert another 35 cents."
  4. "I DON'T HAVE 35 CENTS!!!!" Eyes turn white. Shirt starts to tear.
Yeah. I think maybe one season is enough. I think I'm going to cancel season 2 on my Netflix.

While we're on the subject, I can think of times when turning into the Hulk could be a good thing. Like this morning when some asshole in a Cadillac SUV blew through a red light while talking on his cellphone and nearly ran me over. Why couldn't I have turned into the Hulk then? I'd squish his car like a tin can!