Sunday, February 5, 2006

Devin does Da' Met

(not to be confused with "Debbie does Dallas")



Went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art today. Saw the Egyptian Exhibit and American Wing.

Walked through Central Park. It was a nice day, but I think I will enjoy it more when it gets warmer.

Came down with a headache later in the afternoon, so came home and took a two hour nap. Feeling better now. Watched Grey's Anatomy.

Supposed to get together with Carter tomorrow for dinner. She's going to come by the office.

Vikki called me today when I was at the Met. She apologized for not getting back to me and wanted me to know that "she wasn't avoiding me". She's been working every night last week and will be out of town through Wednesday. But she said she wants to get together on Thursday.

Didn't finish the bathroom floor. I pulled up all the old tile, and bought the adhesive remover. But apparently I left my 20" box fan in Mom's garage, so I couldn't vent the room (and hence I couldn't use the adhesive remover). Going to ask around the office to see if somebody can loan me a fan.

Paul emailed me tonight. He had questions about upgrading the Netilla kernel to support a new hardware platform. I wrote a long email explaining the process and hopefully answering his questions. If that isn't enough, I can always SSH in and lend him a hand.