So Yahoo Geocities got back to me today. They said they are working on the problem. I have gotten an email from them almost every day this week, so I am somewhat optimistic that they will actually fix the problem.
Also discovered something wonderful. I frequently debug multithreaded core dumps, and up to this point never could figure out how to dump the stack trace for all running threads in gdb. Well, I was reading about debugging Evolution (the mail client, not the alternative to intelligent design). And I found the following:
thread apply all bt
This command will do a backtrace on all threads. Wohoo!
I knew all along there must be a way to do it.
Isolated my problem with getting SLES9-SP3 to build on my Opteron platforms. It was something non-obvious, and I wish they would have pointed it out in the Release notes.
Also did more project scheduling for the CS project. For the first time ever, Dan and I left and Benny and Naoum were the only two people left in the office. Very strange.
Oh yeah, on Wednesday Vikki said she would call tonight and didn't. :-(
Off to watch Numbers now.