Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Square peg - round hole

Went to the big client this afternoon. Had to push really hard to get Harry's stuff to the point where I could deploy it. Matt and I arrived on site and got it all setup, and I started doing integration with Eric's scripts. Looks like I may be spending the rest of the week there. Getting me involved seems like brute force. Like crushing a wine glass with a cinder block.

Afterwards, Matt and I went over to the bar where Dan was celebrating his birthday. There were a bunch of people there, but I just felt like I didn't fit in. Everybody was standing around and talking, and I couldn't get myself into a conversation. So I left shortly after arriving.

Did Chipolte for dinner after the bar. Have to be back on Wall Street at 9am tomorrow.

Lying in bed eating the thin mints I picked up in New Brunswick on Monday, wondering why I feel isolated and alone.