Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Dreams

I woke up this morning from another dream about Emily. It has happened a few times this week. The whole thing is quite odd -- why would I have several dreams in one week about a high school crush I haven't spoken to in over twelve years? Why now?

Got to work at 9:30am. Left at 11:00pm. Shamoun and I put together a project schedule, and he took the group into the conference room and explained how important the project was and to be prepared to work our asses off for the next couple of weeks (paraphrasing, of course). I think this is the first time many of them have conceived of the notion of working on a weekend. Should be interesting. Peter came out and suggested we postpone the rock climbing outing the company has planned for Thursday night. Shamoun said he would talk to HR about it.

Watched House when I got home. Ready for bed now.