Monday, March 27, 2006

New week

So it's Monday. Worked from 9:30 to 8:30. Met up with Patrick for dinner in Queens. Was good to catch up.

More progress made on the manager API work. Most of Benny's problems today were because his code was out of date for his dagent. Naoum spun new RPMs this evening, so hopefully those problems will go away. It's good in that he is finding all sorts of edge cases that normally would not have been run into under normal circumstances, however it is time consuming and we really need to get back on track.

Received an odd email tonight. It was a Google Talk invitation from Naomi. I find this strange for a number of reasons:

1. She knows I already have a Google Talk account because I have use gmail.com as my primary email.
2. She knows I use a Mac which doesn't support Google Talk.
3. She could have talked to me all she wanted to in person over coffee last week when she was in New York, if she had not blown me off.
4. I have Cingular cell phone service, which means I can talk to her on a real phone for free whenever I want, bringing into question why I would go through the trouble to deal with the hassle of Voice over the Internet.

Very strange.

Watched 24 and the Sopranos tonight.