Sunday, March 26, 2006

Progress continues

Worked from 11:30 to 7:30. Made some pretty good progress and cleaned up some bugs. Naoum was there too. Also got our Bugzilla to authenticate against our Active Directory server via LDAP (with Ben's help). Should make account management a bit easier (and one less password to remember and change).

Met up with Carter afterwards. Went to a cafe on 2nd Avenue for desert and coffee.

So after leaving work, I grabbed a cab to take me up to Carter's on 99th street. As we were driving up Park avenue, I noticed that the driver kept slowing down at green lights. I thought this was strange. Then we were stopped at a red light, and when it turned green the cab didn't move. The cabbie had fallen asleep! I shouted, "HEY! WAKE UP!". I'm just glad he didn't fall asleep at the wheel when the cab was moving. Dumbass.

Home now. Watched The West Wing.