Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sunday

Got to work at 10:00am. Peter showed up shortly afterwards. I left at 11:00 am to meet up with Paul in New Brunswick for lunch. It was good to catch up with him and get all the latest gossip.

Back at work by 5:00pm. Worked until 12:15am. Made a good bit of progress, but as usual not going as quickly as I would like. I keep thinking that the stuff delivered to me for integration will work, when in reality I need to go through it and take the time to clean it up in most cases. Let's just say some people could be making my life easier if they tested more on a clean environment before handing code off. Eric was helpful in answering questions throughout the day over the phone.

I'm trying to figure out how I can deliver on time. Once again I find myself being in the critical path, and there isn't really anyone this stuff can be parsed out to except Dan, who doesn't get back until Tuesday.

I really wish I could find more stuff that others could do.