Monday, March 13, 2006

Monday

Made some more progress on the project. Spent the day trying to create a cluster and add a node to that cluster. Certainly not going as quickly as I would have liked. On the upside, Naoum is picking up the slack very effectively with the cluster container stuff. I just have to keep it up for a few more days...

Was giving a bit more thought to the whole thing with Naomi last week. In retrospect, I think I really flew off the handle, and now regret what I said. I suppose I could blame it on the pressure from work, but that isn't really much of an excuse. She IM'd me this morning at work but I didn't really have time to talk, and I got home too late to give her a call.

Watched the Sopranos. Really should not have stayed up until 1am to do such. Need to reprogram Tivo to understand the new cable setup.