Sunday, April 9, 2006

Fallen off the face of the Earth...

So I've been busier than usual, as my lack of journal updates would seem to suggest.

I have today off. We've been working really hard on the project, and Shamoun seemed to have noticed that the entire team is pretty dead. So nobody is working today. On the upside, things are continuing to converge, so I can perhaps even see the light at the end of the tunnel (assuming it is not an oncoming train of course).

Talked to Mom last night. Joe is out of the hospital. Jen is due to deliver in a week and a half. Suzy is screwing up her education, pissed away her spring tuition grant, and yet wants to get the family to send her to Germany this summer. Also talked to Lauren briefly on Friday, but want to call her back this weekend since I really didn't have time to talk. I would like to get down to Jersey, but don't think I will until Jen delivers.

Been hanging out with Vikki a good bit lately. We're supposed to check out Museum of Natural History this afternoon (and perhaps Central Park if it warms up).

My Safari browser has crashed twice since I started this post. Perhaps it is time to switch to FireFox?

And for those interested, looks like Jon's livejournal has picture of Jen at 38 weeks. Link here