Monday, April 10, 2006

Monday

Worked from 10:30 to 10:30. Feeling like the project is starting to converge. Almost all of the manager commands are done, except for deactivation of databases and removal of databases. Still also a bit of debugging in the add instance routine. Definitely a good sign though.

Went to Museum of Natural History with Vikki yesterday. Then spent some time in Central Park. Had a really good dinner at La Bonne Soupe. The weather couldn't have been better.

Was reading up a bit on the .EU Landrush. I find a particular bit of humor in the whole thing because I was sitting in the office at 4:00am when the .EU sunrise occurred a few months ago.

My Tivo screwed up and apparently didn't tape West Wing or Grey's Anatomy last night. Fuck. Guess it's time to finally start paying for Internet access.

Should also get my desktop computer unpacked and setup. Just have been distracted lately and haven't had any time to spend on it. Not that I don't like my Mac laptop, but I just miss having a real UNIX workstation at my disposal.