Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Stuff I decided not to move

So the move prompted me to think about some of the crap I accumulated over the years, about how there's less space in my apartment, and how I really don't want to pay to move this stuff.

So join me on a trip down memory lane as we look at some of the things I decided not to move:



User manuals from electronic crap and computers where I haven't owned the electronic crap and computers themselves for many years.



Look Mom, I finally found my inhaler! Too bad it expired in 1996...



My first laptop computer, compliments of the Wall Township Board of Education and Fort Monmouth. Thanks Steve!



Another shot of my first laptop sitting next to my current laptop so you can get some idea as to the scale. See the big brick attached to the rear, that's the battery!



Yeah, I didn't think I would be using this much anymore.



Hold on a second! I'm not getting rid of that!