Friday, September 7, 2007

Catching up and not sleeping...

So I haven't posted anything since last week. I went to Boston with Vikki over Labor day weekend, and I have a bunch of pictures to post. Will get to that in a couple of minutes.

Work has been busy. I crossed forty hours this week despite having had Labor day off and it's only the end of Thursday. Went to the bar with Dan and Packy last night. I think I got about three hours of sleep so far (it's now 7:15am on Friday). Don't misunderstand - I wasn't out drinking all night - I've been tossing and turning in bed since midnight. Friggen anxiety.

Reading the last paragraph makes me realize how tired I am since it took three drafts and I still couldn't form complete sentences. The obvious answer thus is for me to just go to work. At least there the compiler won't let me make syntax errors.

I'm starting to sift through the pictures now from Boston, and I must say that my camera takes really good pictures.

Try to go back to sleep or just go to work? Decisions, decisions.... Ugh.