Sunday, August 26, 2007

Weekend Wedding

Vikki and I went to Lauren and Greg's wedding on Saturday, where I had to wear a tuxedo and walk here down the aisle. Lots of fun. Got to see Jayden. Dancing ensued. Any photos of me doing "YMCA" are completely fake.

Wow. My little sister is married. I must be getting old.

Saw the Simpson's Movie today. Now I understand what the hell Dan was singing in the office a few days ago:

Spider Pig!
Spider Pig!
Does whatever a Spider Pig does!
Can he swing from a web?
No he can't!
He's a pig!

At work I've been doing some performance profiling. It brings a certain smile to my face when I take a piece of code that ran a given function 278,000 times and reduce it to 958 calls. Or take a routine that used to take 108 seconds, and make it run in 1.4 seconds and still be functionally equivalent. Will hopefully have the performance improvements finished tomorrow.

Still feeling pretty worn down from the week, and didn't really get a chance to recuperate over the weekend like I normally do.