Sunday, June 22, 2008

Weekend roundup

Victoria and I went to New Jersey on Saturday. Lauren had her baby (Amelia Grace). Celebrated Jenny's birthday at her house with some ice cream cake.

Today, spent a few hours in the coffee house in Philadelphia. Did some stuff for work until the latency got too high to do ssh. In the afternoon, had a picnic with Victoria and played Scrabble in the park.

Came back to the city tonight. Worked on my patch for Kaffeine some more. I pretty much have the scanning results consistent with the output from my copy of Elgato EyeTV. I'm just trying to get it cleaned up enough to submit, which is taking longer than I would like. I spent a good bit of time trying to figure out why the one stream of ATSC radio I was getting didn't have a proper channel name, until I confirmed that the data just isn't in the TVCT stream (which only then I confirmed that EyeTV hit the same issue).

I'm not tired but I really should go to bed. Crap.