Saturday, July 12, 2008

Saturday...

In the coffee house in Philly getting some stuff done. I think maybe they got some new Internet connectivity because I was able to download code at 2.4 Mb/sec.

Sent some email to the xine-devel mailing list explaining my ATSC frame ordering problem. Hopefully they have some existing infrastructure for reordering the frames. If not, then I'll use the code I wrote on Thursday night. If I'm lucky there will be a response by the time I get back tomorrow night.

Exchanged some email with the co-op board about the upcoming FIOS deployment and the performance differentials between Ethernet and 802.11b/g.

Analyzed the wire trace a user provided for the "ATI TV Wonder HD 600" USB ATSC receiver. If it indeed just uses the tvp5150 decoder than making it work should be a 20 line change to the list of known devices in em28xx-cards.c.

Victoria and I are going over to one of her friend's house tonight. Will play some Scrabble; should be fun.