Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday

My patch fixing the Pinnacle 801e regression didn't get merged yet, although mkrufky has ack'd it.

He also reproduced my problem with the xc5000 XREG_BUSY register using an HVR-950q. So that confirms that it had nothing to do with the dib0700 i2c bus. I submitted a cleanup patch for review that removes the offending logic and refactors the i2c handling routines. It's a bit bigger than I would like, so I might end up having to break it into smaller parts. But it does catch some edge cases previously missed and should make it easier to debug i2c issues in the future.

Victoria is sick. :-(

Tomorrow night after House I'll see about mapping out the rest of the GPIOs, since I will need to know where the s5h1411's reset and sleep pins are if I'm going to do analog support. It's a BGA, so this might be a bit tricky. I guess maybe I can pull the GPIOs low one-by-one and see when the s5h1411 stops responding.