- Fixed bug in em28xx EEPROM read routines
- Successfully read the EEPROM contents
- Added support for GPIO setting under em2874
- Turned on the LED and brought drx3933 out of reset
- Initialized i2c clock to 400MHz
- Successfully detected drx3933 on the i2c bus
Read alot of documentation tonight. Working up a plan for how to tackle the demodulator driver. The existing em28xx driver will need some changes but is 90% there. The existing NXP 18271 driver should work unmodified. The big issue is there is no drx3933j driver at all, so I have to implement one from scratch, using the datsheets and reference driver source (which I can look at but not copy).