Monday, July 6, 2009

I turn the engine but the engine doesn't turn...

Wow, I cannot get moving this morning. I went to bed with a headache, and I woke up this morning and *need* to get my ass to work.

We went to New Jersey for the 4th of July weekend. Spent most of Saturday with my family at Jen/Jon/Jayden's barbecue and celebrated birthdays for Jen, Lauren, Suzy, and Amelia.

Yesterday Victoria and I went to Pt. Pleasant. Played putt-putt, ate funnel cake, took a walk through the aquarium. The weather was hot and sunny but offset by the ocean breeze. Surprisingly fewer people were there than I expected - I guess most of the bennies had left for home by that point.

I haven't written any code all weekend and it shows - I received four emails from four different people with different problems. Each of the issues can easily take an hour to investigate, so the next few nights will be busy. And with my Windows PC hitting the self-destruct button, I won't be able to get back to the PCTV340e/xc4000 work until I get Windows installed on some other PC.