Friday, February 24, 2006

Friday

Another long day. Got to client site at 9:30am. Left at 9:45pm. But Eric, Matt and I got Oracle 10g integrated and unit tested, so tomorrow I have to go in and do the reconcile to make sure it all works together. Will hopefully not kill more than three or four hours of my Saturday.

Was up until 1:30am this morning talking to Naomi. She was telling me all about her new boyfriend and her hickey (hickie?). Too funny.

Working onsite at a bank is a pain in the ass in that I can't check my gmail from there (firewall). I guess perhaps the reason I got so much work done lied in the inability to service my email-checking compulsion.

Had dinner with Patrick and the manager from Opsware. Had a good conversation with Matt in the shared cab ride home.

Off to watch Numbers (this being the first TV I have watched in a few days).