Tuesday, March 14, 2006

All out of good subject lines...

Was Dan's first day back from Israel. I'm glad he's back because there's so much work to do and it's so much easier when there is someone else for people to go to with their problems.

Worked from 9:30 to 9:30. Grabbed Cosi on the way home.

So I was riding home in a cab tonight, and was thinking back to when I was in Paris. I remember wondering how Naomi could stand to not have a car and use public transit all the time. Now I myself don't own a car, and it's not that bad. I haven't not had a car since my first year in Rutgers (over a decade ago). I guess it's much easier when you live in a city with a subway.

Talked briefly to Vikki tonight. She suggested perhaps getting dinner tomorrow if I get out of work at a reasonable time.

Naomi is IM'ing.