Wednesday, March 15, 2006

No code written today

Had another one of those days where I didn't get more than five minutes to concentrate so I could write some code. Thinking perhaps I should work a shifted schedule so I get more hours to work alone.

After work met up with Vikki and her friend to grab some dinner down by Union Square. It's interesting because I never really went to vegetarian restaurants before I started hanging out with Vikki, and the food is pretty good (despite the lack of meat). Don't think I'm planning on becoming a vegetarian any time soon, but at least now I can appreciate that it wouldn't be that bad.

After we parted (10:15pm) I went back to the office and got some more work done. When I told Vikki of my intent to go back to work, she labeled me as a workaholic.

Looking forward to a day off from work (perhaps Saturday?)

Home now. Tired, but thinking about watching a bit of TV before I go to sleep.