Monday, July 24, 2006

Monday

It's 8pm and I'm just now wrapping up the project I have been working on all weekend. I think it's in reasonably good shape. Still going to be some debugging and integration pains over the next couple of days, but primary development is completed. Next onto the nightmare that is state and configuration management....

Vikki showed up at the office this afternoon with flowers and cookies. Very sweet of her. Shared the cookies with fellow programmers, as demanded by the included card.

Tired.

Bloomberg is siding with ConEd on the Queens blackout. Bastards.

http://ny1.com/ny1/content/index.jsp?&aid=61260

Picked up an annual subscription to NewsWeek last night. Should give me something to read on the subway to work in the morning. Haven't had a subscription since 1997, so I'm actually looking forward to it.