Sunday, July 23, 2006

Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

... or so said my refrigerator, which started working again today (Mark Twain said it too at some point). Wow, and I was so hoping to get a new fridge that didn't look like it came off the set of the Brady Bunch...

Vikki and I went to see Clerks 2. Was pretty good. Reminded me of the fact that I was in college when the first one came out and that, like the characters in the movie, I'm starting to wonder what the hell I'm doing with my own life.

Worked most of the day. Still not done. Need to think of a strategy of how to approach this tomorrow morning.

Dinner at Zen Palette.

If any of you are looking for a kickass beverage to cool off with, I would recommend the Dunkin Donuts' Strawberry and Banana smoothie. I had one yesterday, and it was awesome. It's got yogurt in it too! Yummy.