Wednesday, May 21, 2008

How things change...

So today is my 31st birthday. Thanks to everybody who took the time to reach out and call/email/write/IM.

Recent events in my family have had me thinking alot recently about the time I spent growing up in Florida. I've also been pondering how different a person I am from then, having left fifteen years ago next month.

Just for fun, here's a brief summary:











19932008
Satellite Beach, FloridaNew York, New York
I like steak!Vegetarian
Member of Teenage Republicans of South BrevardStaunch Democrat
Can I borrow the car?Takes the subway or walks everywhere
NerdNerd, but no longer ashamed...
Sad and lonelyCommitted relationship
386sx/16MHz, 4MB RAM, 20MB HDCore2Duo/1.8GHz, 1GB RAM, 300GB HD
High school studentSoftware Developer
Boy scout campDefCon in Las Vegas


I sometimes think about the people I left behind and wonder where they are now and how they turned out.